Monday, November 15, 2010

RIP Dickie Sanders!

I am very sorry to report that Dickie Sanders (Talented flatlander, and loved by many) has passed away from suicide. I leave you all with this memorial video clip of Dickie, made by my good friend Mark Dandridge. I also want to add that if any of my friends are considering something like suicide, please, KNOW that you ARE loved! And, please come to me if you need anything at all. Love and respect, Joe

In memory of Dickie Sanders from BMX Freestyler on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. i love and miss you baby cousin. i know that you are watching over us and will be able to once again hold you and hear your beautiful voice again. rip baby cousin and bestfriend.
    love always,
    jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I am so VERY sorry for your loss...

    ReplyDelete