Monday, November 1, 2010

Way to go Joe!


Team Unknown Skater, Big Joe Robinson was featured in todays Herald-Bulletin. The skate comp was killer with lots of surprise winners, the top three in each class were as follows: Novice 1st place Austin Rees, 2nd place Luke, Third went to one of youngest competitors Gabriel " don't call me little" Martinez. In the expert class 1st place went to Jason Jones, 2nd place went to Joel Vaughn( who Ruled! even though he has a cast on his left arm ) Third place was Team Unknown's very own Austin Moore. Great Job Homie! On to the Masters, Things got shook-up a little. First place went to Team Unknown Skater Quentin " I do it all " Roundtree. Way to represent "Q"! 2nd place went to a man I have a lot of respect for, Noodles, who not only Skates for Team Unknown, but works full time and is a full time Father to a beautiful newborn girl, Way to go Brother! Family represent! Third place went to another local favorite, Stephen. I would like to mention that if I didn't print your last name it's because you didn't put it on the sign-up sheet, and I don't want to make any mistakes in that regard. Thanks to everyone who made this contest a complete success! We'll have another one in the future. L8r, Joe

Also special thanks to Aaron Piper of the Herald-Bulletin for helping me display our VERY talented local youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment