Sunday, July 25, 2010

Can He do that?

My authority over the A-Hole Skatepark has recentley come into question. Let me clear this up right now. I DO have the authority to have someone removed and or banned from the park. How this works is that the city has given me the title/resposibility of Park Operator. If someone is breaking the rules of the park (that were created by the parks board) I can tell them to leave. If they do not leave, I will call the police and that individual Will Be ticketed for trespass. Should they return again, I will call the police and they Will Be arrested! I think those of you who know me realize that I am Not a jerk and just want eveyone to be able to enjoy the park, however, if I see or find out that someone has vandalized the park or building, started fights, used or sold drugs or alchohol on the premises it is my job/responsibility to ensure the the individual in question does Not return. This is for the safety and enjoyment of all the parks True users. Thanks in advance for everyones cooperation. L8r, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment